It’s Time to Take Back Control of Your Life
Are you feeling bored? Restless? Trapped?
We all get stuck in a rut sometimes. No matter how successful you are right now, I guarantee you there’s something keeping you stuck where you are.
Here are some common signs you might be stuck:
- You’ve tried again and again to change but it’s just not working—you always seem to come back to the same old bad habits and patterns
- You keep working hard to improve but you’re not getting the results you want and deserve
- You’ve lost interest in the things that once fired you up
- You often feel like getting the things you want most in life are just not worth pursuing
- You’re feeling restless, tired, or bored with the way things are
Maybe you have an enviable lifestyle on paper. Maybe you already have the income, the title, the material possessions, and even the family you’ve always wanted.
But something is off.
What once fired you up just isn’t as interesting.
Your drive is diluted and your mojo eludes you.
You can’t figure out why.
All this is happening at the same time as the responsibilities continue to mount and the chaos of your life accelerates.
This means you’ll continue to live into a life of more of the same because:
You Have Not Consciously Designed Your Future
You’re letting life happen to you.
That’s why it’s feeling predictable and uninspiring.
No wonder you are restless, bored, and feeling trapped.
There Is A Better Way
This book will show you how to break through that self-imposed ceiling.
It will challenge you to take command of your life by:
- Awakening you to your hidden beliefs and stories that hold you back
- Disrupting your self-destructive patterns and behaviors
- Designing a future you can’t wait to live into
So get ready to stop drifting and start living NOW.
Scroll up and click “buy now” if you’re ready to Design Your Future.
About the Author
Dominick Quartuccio’s passion is helping people design a future they can’t wait to live into. He is a mentor, speaker, trainer and author dedicated to supporting others to be better versions of themselves.
He helps successful, stressed and incredibly busy professionals take command of their habits, time, energy, focus, and execution so they can raise their performance in business and all aspects of their day-to-day lives.
You’ll love this book if your a fan of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson, You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero, or Daring Greatlyby Brene Brown.