A modern, no-nonsense guide to getting rid of email anxiety, reclaiming your productivity, and spending more time on the work that matters.
Let’s face it: Email is killing our productivity. The average person checks their email 11 times per hour, processes 122 messages a day, and spends 28 percent of their total workweek managing their inbox. What was once a powerful and essential tool for doing our daily work has become a near-constant source of frustration, anxiety, and distraction from our work.
Unsubscribe will show you how to tame your inbox and reclaim your focus, with tips on how to:
* Break free from email addiction and the “inbox zero” obsession
* Build a daily email routine that reduces stress and anxiety
* Process your inbox based on what (and who) really matters to you
* Write messages that get people to pay attention and take action
* Set boundaries and say “no” to time-wasting distractions
* Plan your day around meaningful work — not busywork
Productivity isn’t about just “keeping busy,” it’s about leaving a legacy. Are you ready to Unsubscribe?